Louder with Crowder is a podcast, radio show, and website run by Steven Blake Crowder, a Canadian-American conservative political commentator, actor, and comedian. Louder with Crowder began as Youtube Channel in 2009 and, as of 2019, has over 3 million subscribers. His shows are also broadcast on the strongly right-leaning Blaze TV. Steven Crowder labels his podcast as comedy.
Funded by / Ownership
Louder with Crowder is owned by Steven Crowder and is funded through advertising and sales of merchandise such as coffee mugs and t-shirts.
Analysis / Bias
In review, we will focus on the website as that is what is available to check. The website has headlines loaded with sensationalism, such as Dear Violent Liberal Rioters: YOU Are the Fascist Nazis!. Within this article, there is not a single link to an outside credible source. Every link links to another Louder With Crowder article, a red flag for a credible source. When it comes to science, Steven Crowder is not a fan of the consensus when it comes to climate change such as this: Sorry, But You Can’t Scare Me Into Believing Man-Made Climate Change Hysteria.
Louder with Crowder attempts to source their information; however, it mostly links back to previous articles on the website or other right-leaning sources such as Campus Reform and the Washington Free Beacon. Steven Crowder also frequently criticizes transgender persons with articles such as this: Dear Gay-Trans Bullies: Sorry, the Rest of Us Still Have Rights… In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left with strong, emotionally loaded headlines.
Failed Fact Checks
- Adolf Hitler was a “leftist” who stated that Nazis “are socialists [and] mortal enemies of the present capitalist economic system.” – FALSE
- Germany created and distributed leaflets to curb sexual assault due to an incident in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. – MOSTLY FALSE
- Parkland mass shooting survivor Emma González admitted to bullying a former student who later killed seventeen people. – FALSE
- NASA now says that burning fossil fuels cools the planet. – FALSE
- Is a “Louder with Crowder” video that shows vacant lots at voter addresses in Nevada and Michigan proof of voter fraud? – FALSE
- We did some research, and we found a fake London address and that she appears to be in the Philippines. You know, people haven’t been able to find her. – FALSE
- “Sexuality Expert: Parents Need To Ask Babies Permission To Change Diapers.” – MOSTLY FALSE
Overall, we rate Louder with Crowder Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, and several failed fact checks. Keep in mind Steven Crowder is a comedian, which needs to be considered when viewing his content. (D. Van Zandt 3/3/2017) Updated (3/22/2021)
Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am