These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Washington Free Beacon is an American politically conservative political journalism website that publishes news and opinion commentary. It has a very strong right wing bias and often publishes misleading headlines that do not match the content of stories. Has published a completely fake story.
Latest from the Washington Free Beacon
- Wawa is Coming to D.C. and That’s a Glorious Thing June 24, 2017 4:00 pm
- Democrats Turn Up the Rhetoric June 24, 2017 12:28 pm
- Prior to Snowden, NSA Had No Clue How Many Were Approved to Download Top Secret Info June 24, 2017 9:00 am
- Griswold on Rise of Threats Against GOP Congressmen: Liberals Should Call It Out More June 23, 2017 9:05 pm
- Poll: Large Majority Says Absence of a Gun Wouldn’t Make Suicides, Murders Less Likely June 23, 2017 8:28 pm
- Senate Judiciary Panel to Probe Loretta Lynch’s Involvement in Clinton Email Investigation June 23, 2017 6:35 pm
- Perez Blames Democratic Loss in Georgia’s Special Election on Gerrymandering June 23, 2017 6:31 pm
- Protesters to Greet Pence in Colorado Wearing Red Robes From ‘Handmaids Tale’ June 23, 2017 6:15 pm
- House Bill to Restrict Pentagon Contracts With Chinese Telecoms June 23, 2017 6:03 pm
- House Republicans Plan to Vote on Pair of Bills That Tackle Illegal Immigration June 23, 2017 6:00 pm