These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Washington Free Beacon is an American politically conservative political journalism website that publishes news and opinion commentary. It has a very strong right wing bias and often publishes misleading headlines that do match the content of stories. Has published a completely fake story.
Latest from the Washington Free Beacon
- Trump to Sign Executive Order Creating Task Force to Improve Rural Prosperity April 25, 2017 1:00 am
- Chris Matthews Says ‘Democrats Have Always Been Trusted,’ Cites Entitlements Like Obamacare April 25, 2017 12:27 am
- Josh Earnest: There Are ‘Red Lines’ Trump Could Cross That Would Cause Obama To Speak Out April 25, 2017 12:01 am
- Nebraska DNC Chair Kleeb Says Perez Was Wrong, Party Can Include Pro-Lifers April 24, 2017 11:01 pm
- Obama’s UN Ambassador Apologizes for Admin Not Calling Mass Killings of Armenians a Genocide April 24, 2017 9:10 pm
- House Foreign Affairs Chairman Praises Trump Admin. Over New Syria Sanctions April 24, 2017 8:41 pm
- Obama Admin Mishandled Thousands of Citizenship Applications Before 2016 Election April 24, 2017 8:26 pm
- Democrats in Disarray Over Abortion April 24, 2017 8:16 pm
- Asia Times: UN Report Reveals How North Korea Sources Missile Technology April 24, 2017 8:09 pm
- Retired Navy SEAL Turned Governor Completes SWAT Team Challenge April 24, 2017 7:49 pm