These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate the Inland Daily Bulletin Least Biased based on balanced news reporting and a diverse editorial page that covers both sides. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Founded in 1885, The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin is a paid daily broadsheet newspaper based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, serving the Pomona Valley and southwest San Bernardino County region. The current editor is Frank Pine.
Funded by / Ownership
The Daily Bulletin is owned Digital First Media, which is in turn owned by Alden Global Capital, a New York-based hedge fund specializing in distressed properties. In 2013, MediaNews Group and 21st Century Media merged into Digital First Media. The newspaper is funded through paid subscriptions and advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin publishes local news via journalists with minimal bias such as this: Truck driver is charged with 5 deaths in wreck on 10 Freeway last year in Rialto; pleads not guilty. National news is republished from the Associated Press. Political news coverage tends to lean left with stories such as these: Female presidential candidates likely to face bias based on gender, study shows and Emergency? Trump’s ‘I didn’t need to do this’ line sets Twitter ablaze. Editorially there is a mix of left and right leaning opinions with a slight advantage to the right. In general, the Daily Bulletin reports news with balance and is properly sourced.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin Least Biased based on balanced news reporting and a diverse editorial page that covers both sides. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 12/23/2019) Updated (4/27/2020)
Last Updated on April 27, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am