These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Freedom House is a U.S.-based nonpartisan 501(c)(3) U.S. Government funded non-governmental organisation (NGO) that conducts research and advocacy on democracy, political freedom, and human rights. Freedom House was founded in October 1941. Freedom House has been criticized for excessively criticizing states opposed to US interests while being unduly sympathetic to regimes supportive of US interests. Though factual and well sourced they do have a right-center bias in both reporting and political affiliation.
Latest from Freedom House
- United States: Administration’s Budget Request Undermines U.S. Global Leadership May 23, 2017 8:21 pm
- Azerbaijan: Time for Justice for Ilgar Mammadov May 23, 2017 7:09 pm
- New U.S. Ambassador to China Should Meet with Civil Society May 23, 2017 1:35 pm
- Ukraine: Choosing an Ombudsman May 22, 2017 8:55 pm
- China Media Bulletin: Next internet crackdown, anticorruption TV show, Netflix in China (No. 119) May 22, 2017 8:39 pm
- No Vote? No Problem. May 18, 2017 9:40 pm
- Azerbaijan: Court Orders Return of Human Rights Defenders May 18, 2017 9:36 pm
- Remembering Sürgünlik: Supporting Crimean Tatars in a Dark Time May 18, 2017 3:48 pm
- Azerbaijani Court Bans Independent Media Websites May 12, 2017 6:44 pm
- US: Uphold Leadership and Achieve Reforms at UN Human Rights Council May 11, 2017 6:47 pm