A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate Breaking News House Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, plagiarism and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Plagiarism, Lack of Transparency
Founded in 2019, Breaking News House is hyper-partisan conservative news and opinion website. The domain is registered in Panama, but there is not disclosure of a location found on the website. This website 100% lacks transparency as there is not an about page, authors are not named and ownership is not disclosed.
Funded by / Ownership
Breaking News House does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Breaking News House does not publish original news, but rather takes snippets from existing news stories and offers highly biased right wing opinions to frame the story. There is frequent use of highly emotional language that always favors the right such as this: After Supreme Court Tries To Block Trump – Barr Drops His ‘Pathway’ Hammer On Congress. Some of the sources utilized are PBS, Daily Wire, and Western Journal. Other articles are simply plagiarized such as this: Reporter Behind Thanksgiving Trump Lie Just Got Worst News. This story appears to be copied and pasted from The Questionable Western Journal without attribution. In general, this is an extreme right wing website that has zero credibility.
Overall, we rate Breaking News House Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, plagiarism and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 12/17/2019)
Last Updated on February 26, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finland will apply for NATO membership, president says, in historic move for traditionally neutral countryby newsfactsnetwork on May 15, 2022 at 11:56 am
- Gov. Hochul demands responsibility from social media companies after Buffalo shooting was live-streamedby newsfactsnetwork on May 15, 2022 at 11:54 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/15/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 10:15 am
- The Buffalo supermarket shooting suspect posted an apparent manifesto repeatedly citing ‘Great Replacement’ theoryby Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 9:43 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Rodong Sinmunby Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 7:26 am