Reasoning: Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY-LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREEMedia Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
En Volve is an anonymously run conservative news and opinion website that publishes misinformation. There is a lack of transparency as they do not offer an about page or disclose ownership; however, at the bottom of the page, it is copyrighted to Empire News LLC, which is a satire website. A.M. Smith posts most articles on the website.
Funded by / Ownership
En Volve does not clearly disclose ownership; however, according to LinkedIn, Aaron Smith (A.M. Smith) is the owner. Revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
From our previous review in 2017, we reported that En Volve is extremely right-biased news and opinion website. En-Volve has also published ridiculous stories such as “Obama Orders Life-Sized Bronze Statue of Himself to Be Permanently Installed in White House?” and this “Colin Kaepernick FIRED From 49ers After Disrespecting Police and National Anthem,” which obviously is not true as he played the entire season with them after this fake news article was published. Since the last review, they have continued to publish similar misinformation. For the most part, they republish articles from Questionable sources such as the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and even Infowars.
For example, during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020-22, they reported conspiracy theories regarding Bill Gates and vaccines such as this Bill Gates Pushes For One-World Government With “Pandemic Fire Squads” To Control The Masses. They also reported debunked election fraud misinformation such as this Bombshell: New Evidence Of Election Fraud In NH As Dominion Machines Found To Have Taken 300 Votes Off EVERY Republican Candidate. According to US intelligence, there is no substantial domestic election fraud evidence. In general, En Volve is Extreme right biased and frequently publishes conspiracy theories, fake news, and has zero credibility.
Failed Fact Checks
- President Obama ordered a life-sized bronze statue of himself to be permanently installed at the White House. – False
- COVID Vaccines Have Increased ‘Serious Injury’ By Over 2000% In Germany. – False
Overall, we rate En Volve extreme right biased and Questionable based on a complete lack of transparency, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as the use of poor sources, failed fact checks, and sensationalized fake news. (3/24/2017) Updated (D. Van Zandt 02/16/2022)
Last Updated on February 16, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am