These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
- Overall, we rate DennisMichaelLynch.com Right Biased based on story selection that usually favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources and the occasional promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2011, DennisMichaelLynch.com is the personal website of Dennis Michael Lynch, who has produced films critical of undocumented immigration. He has made appearances as a guest on Fox News and Newsmax TV. According to their about page, “Dennis Michael Lynch (DML) is an award-winning businessman and acclaimed filmmaker who is married to his high school sweetheart. Together they have 4 children. DML is active in news, politics, film making, and he supports various causes through The DML Foundation.”
Funded by / Ownership
Dennis Michael Lynch owns dennismichaellynch.com. Advertising, sponsored content, a store that sells DVDs, and branded merchandise generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
DennisMichaelLynch.com features podcast episodes and aggregates news from his news app DML News (TeamDML.com).
DennisMichaelLynch.com’s news feed consists of an opening commentary (conservative-leaning) that is followed by a snippet of a summary from the source. Articles and headlines use emotionally loaded wording, such as this REPORT: Bombshell FBI report contradicts Alec Baldwin’s key claim about tragedy on set. The DennisMichaelLynch.com aggregator draws upon a mix of credible sources such as NBC News and ABC News and less reliable sources such as the New York Post and Daily Mail.
Editorially, story selection favors the right, while opinion content strongly supports former President Trump, such as this Trump has huge night, what it means for midterms. Although news content is usually factual, the DML podcasts have made false and misleading statements regarding election fraud in the 2020 election and promoted covid vaccine disinformation. Generally, aggregated news is mostly accurate but sometimes relies on poor sources. Politically, DennisMichaelLynch.com holds a right conservative bias.
Failed Fact Checks
Overall, we rate DennisMichaelLynch.com Right Biased based on story selection that usually favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources and the occasional promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. (D. Van Zandt 08/14/2022)
Last Updated on August 29, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Electronic Intifadaby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 25, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/24/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 24, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Vindicatorby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 24, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/23/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 23, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NoTricksZoneby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 23, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/22/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 22, 2022 at 10:30 am