These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate Business 2 Community Least Biased based on minimal editorial bias. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting vs. High due to a controversial past that they seem to be trying to correct.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
Business 2 Community is a business community website that originated as the personal blog of Brian Rice in 2010 and was transformed into Business 2 Community by Rice and Dan Criel. According to their about page, “Our mission is to create an open community where business professionals can establish their thought leadership, increase exposure for their business/organization, and network with others. We aim to provide a balanced view of the current business landscape based on industry news and trends and the real-life experiences from our 10,000+ expert contributors.”
Funded by / Ownership
Business 2 Community does not clearly state ownership. Advertising and sponsored content generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
The Business 2 Community website provides balanced views of the current business landscape. Business 2 Community also publishes US and world news and does fact-checks (see controversy below). Articles and headlines contain minimally loaded emotional wording such as this How to Solve the Problem of Remote Collaboration in the Age of Working From Home.
In 2018, it was revealed that the brother of founder Brian Rice, Shawn Rice, had been exposed in plagiarising the credible IFCN Fact-Checker Lead Stories and gaining a higher Google Rank on these stories (our experience with Google shows this is possible as a library in Wisconsin who references MBFC about our rating on the New York Times will rank higher than our original (ACTUAL) rating…frequently…Google is broken). But I digress; they were caught and deleted 6000 posts, according to Lead Stories.
In general, they currently report news factually and with minimal bias. Still, they have not recovered from this scandal and have limited traffic at this time due to the injuries they sustained from this corruption. Our review is focused on the current content, though.
Failed Fact Checks
- None since the Lead Stories Scandal referenced above.
Overall, we rate Business 2 Community Least Biased based on minimal editorial bias. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting vs. High due to a controversial past that they seem to be trying to correct. (D. Van Zandt 7/22/2017) Updated (05/06/2022)
Last Updated on May 6, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Taliban enforces face-cover order for female TV anchorsby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 2:43 pm
- Japanese and U.S. officials walk out of APEC meet to protest Russiaby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
- Monkeypox is a ‘concern for everybody’ and US is looking into treatments and vaccines, says Bidenby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:26 am
- Hillary Clinton approved Trump-Russia leak to media, campaign manager saysby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/22/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 22, 2022 at 10:15 am