These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Updated: The Allied Progress website now directs to Accountable.US. We will review this site in the near future.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
According to their about page “Allied Progress is a consumer watchdog organization that uses hard-hitting research and creative campaigns to stand up to Wall Street and powerful special interests and hold their allies in Congress and the White House accountable.” The website is run by Karl Frisch, who is a syndicated columnist and Democratic strategist. In review, there is moderate use of loaded language that tends to favor the left. Allied Progress sources all of their information to credible media outlets and there isn’t evidence of any failed fact checks. Politically, Allied Progress aligns with the left in their support for Wall Street regulation. Overall, we rate Allied Progress Left-Center biased and High for factual reporting. (D. Van Zandt 10/28/2017)
Last Updated on October 2, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NaturalPediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am