These sources consist of legitimate science. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. (Wikipedia) The World Health Organization has position papers on virtually every health issue and its opinion is the consensus of the medical experts around the world.
Latest from the World Health Organization
- Joint Statement on Syria January 16, 2017 8:45 am
- Tobacco control can save billions of dollars and millions of lives January 10, 2017 10:00 am
- Final trial results confirm Ebola vaccine provides high protection against disease December 23, 2016 12:30 am
- WHO calls for urgent resumption of medical evacuations from besieged east Aleppo December 16, 2016 10:10 pm
- WHO celebrates achievements in 2016, despite global health challenges December 16, 2016 10:10 am
- Dr Halfdan T. Mahler, WHO’s third Director-General, dies at 93 December 15, 2016 9:10 am
- Full impact of devastated health services in north-eastern Nigeria revealed by WHO report December 14, 2016 11:30 am
- WHO steps up response in Aleppo and demands that health personnel be protected December 13, 2016 3:10 pm
- Malaria control improves for vulnerable in Africa, but global progress off-track December 13, 2016 1:00 am
- New WHO data portal to help track progress towards universal health coverage December 12, 2016 9:15 am