These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Truthdig is a news website that provides a mix of long-form articles, interviews, and blog-like commentary on current events, delivered from a politically progressive point of view. Truthdig has a left wing bias in what they choose to report and the words they use, but the articles are generally well written and reasonably sourced.
Latest from Truthdig
- John Paul DeJoria: Separating the 1 Percent From the 99 Percent Is a ‘Bunch of Bullshit’ June 24, 2017 4:27 pm
- Yemen to Probe Alleged Interrogation Abuses by United Arab Emirates, U.S. June 24, 2017 4:05 pm
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Worked With Israeli Spyware Firm June 23, 2017 9:38 pm
- Why Does the U.S. Hate Iran? Think Oil and Strategic Power. June 23, 2017 9:07 pm
- Hundreds of Boeing and Carrier Workers to Lose Their Jobs June 23, 2017 6:47 pm
- Son of a Mitch June 23, 2017 6:41 pm
- Missouri Advances Bill Allowing Employers to Fire Women for Using Birth Control June 23, 2017 6:24 pm
- Bill Cosby Will Hold Town Halls to Teach Young People About Sexual Assault and the Law June 23, 2017 5:30 pm
- Four Neighboring Countries Demand That Qatar Shut Down Al-Jazeera June 23, 2017 5:11 pm
- America’s Incarceration Crisis: Are We ‘Doomed to Repeat the Same Failed Policies’? (Audio) June 23, 2017 4:40 pm