These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Right Scoop demonstrates a right wing bias in reporting choices and somewhat in wording of headlines. The Right Scoop is very similar to Fox News in their bias and approach. The difference between the two is we could not find any failed fact checks for The Right Scoop, though some headlines were misleading.
Latest from the Right Scoop
- Advisors to Trump tell him Jared Kushner should take a leave of office… May 28, 2017 11:31 pm
- ‘Conservative voices and views are being SILENCED entirely’ – Fareed Zakaria bashes libs! May 28, 2017 9:59 pm
- Merkel says Europe can no longer rely on U.S., then chugs a huge beer May 28, 2017 9:14 pm
- Brit talk radio host loses her job after accidental Hitler reference against Muslims May 28, 2017 7:58 pm
- Fox News: Washington Post is as reliable as the Enquirer May 28, 2017 7:13 pm
- Trump tells Twitter followers to ignore the news May 28, 2017 5:13 pm
- Lindsey Graham to Trump: STAY in Paris Accords EVEN IF Global Warming is a hoax! May 28, 2017 4:05 pm
- Mattis: New U.S. strategy on ISIS is ‘ANNIHILATION’ May 28, 2017 2:57 pm
- BREAKING! EIGHT DEAD in Mississippi shootings, including sheriff’s deputy… [Updated] May 28, 2017 1:52 pm
- Breitbart News website stats have absolutely imploded May 28, 2017 1:08 am