These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Right Scoop demonstrates fairly typical right wing bias in reporting. Very similar to Fox News in their bias and approach.
Latest from the Right Scoop
- Snowflake Sean Hannity is screeching ‘fake news!’ over Ted Koppel burn March 26, 2017 9:50 pm
- It makes NO SENSE to devote 17 legislative days to a bill then WALK AWAY – Mike Lee March 26, 2017 8:55 pm
- Breaking! Texas Rep. QUITS the Freedom Caucus over TrumpCare lite debacle!! March 26, 2017 7:55 pm
- Rep. Jordan defends the Freedom Caucus from ‘the blame game’ over TrumpCare failure March 26, 2017 7:02 pm
- Ted Koppel is trending because of what he told Sean Hannity March 26, 2017 5:59 pm
- Trey Gowdy BERATES CNN anchor for even suggesting Nunes did anything wrong March 26, 2017 5:02 pm
- Another Trump aide bites the dust… March 26, 2017 3:35 pm
- 15 SHOT, one dead in Cincinnati night club shooting, killer at large March 26, 2017 2:31 pm
- Trump tweets who he BLAMES for yuge bill FAILURE… March 26, 2017 1:22 pm
- ‘This is NOT a debate. You have NO choice’ – Bannon bullying failed on Freedom Caucus March 26, 2017 12:51 am