These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Right Scoop demonstrates a right wing bias in reporting choices and somewhat in wording of headlines. The Right Scoop is very similar to Fox News in their bias and approach. The difference between the two is we could not find any failed fact checks for The Right Scoop, though some headlines were misleading.
Latest from the Right Scoop
- Looks like CNN, MSNBC has their work cut out for them against the new Fox News lineup… April 25, 2017 7:45 pm
- Rush Limbaugh NOT happy that Trump is ‘caving’ on border wall funding April 25, 2017 7:02 pm
- WATCH: Wilbur Ross explains the trade dispute with Canada and why they levied new taxes April 25, 2017 6:35 pm
- NY Times reporter PRAISES Trump’s handling of the media… April 25, 2017 5:07 pm
- UPDATE: FLYNN LAWYER RESPONDS – Chaffetz: Flynn may have violated LAW taking money from Russia, Turkey April 25, 2017 4:41 pm
- TRADE WAR? Trump just announced a big tariff on Canadian lumber… April 25, 2017 4:15 pm
- AWESOME: Air Force is sending F-35 fighters to train on Russia’s doorstep! April 25, 2017 2:57 pm
- Trump says he can wait until later on border wall funding… April 25, 2017 1:44 pm
- This horrible video is the perfect example of what happens when you remove God from society April 25, 2017 12:00 pm
- Big Chief Liz Warren WON’T SAY if hate speech is protected by the Constitution! April 25, 2017 2:29 am