- In conclusion, we rate Lindell TV far right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of false election fraud conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Country: USA (45/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Launched in 2019, Lindell TV is a website featuring videos by conservative Trump supporter Mike Lindell. The website lacks transparency as they do not have an about page or describe their purpose.
In January 2021, Mike Lindell and his company website My Pillow were banned from Twitter due to the promotion of false election fraud conspiracies. Furthermore, his videos alleging election fraud were taken down by Youtube. In February 2021, Dominion Voting Systems filed a 1.3 billion dollar defamation lawsuit against Lindell for publishing false information regarding their voting system.
Funded by / Ownership
Lindell Management owns Lindell TV. The website generates revenue through the sale of Mike Lindell’s book.
Analysis / Bias
Lindell TV publishes three videos featuring Mike Lindell claiming widespread election fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. He believes that his personal friend, former President Donald Trump won the election but lost due to election fraud and coordinated efforts by Democrats. The three videos are titled: Scientific Proof, Mike Lindell on his Election Investigation, and Absolute Proof, which has been widely debunked as baseless conspiracy theories. In general, Lindell TV serves as a portal for Mike Lindell’s election conspiracy videos. Virtually everything on this website is false or misleading.
Failed Fact Checks
- Stolen Election – False
- there were “10,315” cases of dead people voting in Georgia – False
- “100,000” ballots in Wisconsin backdated by the U.S. Postal Service. – False
- “absolute proof of the biggest cyberattack in history.” – False
- “100,000 fake ballots driven from New York to Pennsylvania” – False
- Dominion voting systems switching votes – False
- “China was behind the interference and the effort to overthrow our government and the election, election fraud.” – False
- Mike Lindell TV Releases irrefutable proof 2010 Census Data Used To Cast Votes for The Dead And Departed – False
In conclusion, we rate Lindell TV far right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of false election fraud conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks. (D. Van Zandt 4/3/2021)