Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2014 and according to their about page “The Millennium Report provides the most important news during these times of meteoric change and pervasive upheaval.” The website does not provide information about who owns the site. The domain is registered in the USA.
Funded by / Ownership
The Millennium Report does not disclose ownership. There does not appear to be a source of revenue for this website.
Analysis / Bias
In review, The Millennium Report is an extreme right biased website that promotes pro-Russia and pro-Assad propaganda. Throughout the website, there is significant anti-Clinton rhetoric with the term “Lock Her Up” used frequently. There is significant use of loaded words in headlines and articles such as this: “Here’s the proven Deep State conspiracy that will hang ’em all!” The primary source of information for this website is State of the Nation 2012, which is another extreme-right conspiracy site that occasionally publishes fake news. Mostly the Millennium Report is a tin foil hat conspiracy website with themes running from Pizzagate, the New World Order to the Deep State conspiracy.
They have also failed fact checks.
- Did the U.S. government finally admit to conducting chemical geoengineering using chemtrail operations? – FALSE
- Was the Virginia Beach mass shooting a “false flag” attached ordered by the “Deep State” to distract attention away from the investigation of “SPYgate”? – FALSE
Overall, we rate The Millennium Report Questionable based on extreme right bias and promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories. (D. Van Zandt 5/6/2018) Updated (02/23/2020)
Last Updated on October 31, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Healing Oracleby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Spectator USAby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Bounding Into Comicsby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 8:00 am