Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Update: This source is no longer online.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
The International Reporter is a news and opinion website that promotes both conspiracy and pseudoscience. On their about page The International Reporter describes itself as “The International Reporter is a broad-based news website dealing with economics, politics, health and the environment.” However, the editor and/or owner is not named.
The International Reporter publishes right-wing conspiracy theories such as “Clinton Cash: “Devastating” Documentary Reveals How Clintons Went From “Dead Broke” To Mega Wealthy.” They also use conspiracy sources such as Zero Hedge: “Seth Rich “Trap” Fallen Into By FBI Directory Comey Warned Ready To Be Sprung” and they publish anti-vaccination videos: “Vaccines And Autism Videos and Interviews”. Further, they have an unproven claim listed by Snopes. Overall, we rate The International Reporter as a strong conspiracy-pseudoscience website. (M. Huitsing 9/21/2017)
Last Updated on September 26, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am