These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: ScienceBlogs is an invitation-only blog network and virtual community. It was created by Seed Media Group in 2006 to enhance the public understanding of science. Each blog has its own theme, specialty, and author(s) and is not subject to editorial control. Authors include active scientists working in industry, universities and medical schools as well as college professors, physicians, professional writers, graduate students, and post-docs.
Special Note: This source has a strong left wing political bias and is very critical of Donald Trump for his anti-science views. While this site has excellent science information it does espouse opinions.
Latest from ScienceBlogs
- The Future Of Astronomy: Thousands Of Radio Telescopes That Can See Beyond The Stars (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 14, 2017 2:06 pm
- He’s on fire! How the hot hand helped Golden State become NBA champions (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 13, 2017 2:44 pm
- Unique ‘Sideways Tornadoes’ Shaped The Landscape Of Mars, New Study Shows (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 12, 2017 2:00 pm
- Comments of the Week #164: From black holes to moons with moons of their own [Starts With A Bang] June 11, 2017 8:37 pm
- Ask Ethan: Why Do Stars Come In Different Sizes? (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 10, 2017 2:01 pm
- Can Moons Have Their Own Moons? (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 9, 2017 2:00 pm
- Newest LIGO Signal Raises A Huge Question: Do Merging Black Holes Emit Light? (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 8, 2017 2:00 pm
- We’re Way Below Average! Astronomers Say Milky Way Resides In A Great Cosmic Void (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 7, 2017 2:41 pm
- How much CO2 does a single volcano emit? (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 6, 2017 12:10 pm
- The Scientific Story Of How Each Element Was Made (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang] June 5, 2017 12:01 pm