Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Primary Doctor Medical Journal (PDMJ) right biased and a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the publication of misleading and false information related to the Coronavirus.
Bias Rating: RIGHT PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in October 2020, the Primary Doctor Medical Journal (PDMJ) is an anonymously run Coronavirus misinformation website. They claim to be peer-reviewed and state on their about page, “The Journal focuses on topics primarily related to public health and preventive and natural medicine.”
The website 100% lacks transparency as they do not name owners, editors, peer-reviewers, or location. However, all supposed peer-reviewed studies are written by Colleen Huber, who is not an actual medical doctor but rather a Naturopath who takes anti-vaccination positions and advocates for natural cancer cures, which does not have supportive evidence for effectiveness.
Funded by / Ownership
Primary Doctor Medical Journal does not disclose ownership or any names associated with the website; however, it appears that Colleen Huber is the primary publisher. Further, there does not appear to be a source of revenue.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Primary Doctor Medical Journal (PDMJ) claims to be a peer-reviewed medical journal. In fact, it is a website that publishes studies and research by Naturopath Colleen Huber, who runs a clinic that promotes natural cancer cures. The website’s focus is anti-mask and lockdown propaganda as it relates to Covid-19. For example, one of their research articles promotes that wearing a mask is dangerous as it causes hypoxia and hypercapnia. This is not true. All of the papers on the website promote the dangers of mask-wearing. Another study promotes that lockdowns do not decrease deaths, which is again not true. All of the six so-called research papers on the website are either misleading or false. Therefore, the Primary Doctor Medical Journal is not credible or legitimate based on promoting quackery level pseudoscience related to Coronavirus.
Failed Fact Checks by Colleen Huber
- Bacterial pneumonia, a complication of influenza, linked to mask-wearing – False
- What did people in #masks die from? Bacterial pneumonia. Who knew this and wrote about it in 2008? Dr. Anthony Fauci. – False
Overall, we rate Primary Doctor Medical Journal (PDMJ) right biased and a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the publication of misleading and false information related to the Coronavirus. (D. Van Zandt 12/27/2020) Updated (03/28/2022)
Last Updated on March 28, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am