These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate No Labels Least Biased based on attempting to bridge the gap between left and right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2010, No Labels is an American political organization based in the United States, composed of Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, whose mission is to “usher in a new era of focused problem-solving in American politics.” No Labels is a movement that includes citizens, current and former members of Congress, state and local officials, and business, union, nonprofit, and student leaders from across the political spectrum who advocate a new politics of problem-solving. The group’s core mission is to organize leaders and citizens across America who want elected officials in Washington to give up their all-or-nothing partisan approach to politics and focus on solving the nation’s most pressing challenges.
Funded by / Ownership
No Labels is a 501(c)(4) that is funded through donations.
Analysis / Bias
Essentially, this is a group that hopes to find bipartisan solutions to our nation’s problems. This is not really a news source, but they produce op-eds such as this OP-ED: REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC LEADERS ARE FAR APART ON INFRASTRUCTURE. HERE’S A COMMON-SENSE COMPROMISE. This op-ed first appeared on the CNBC website and is reasonably balanced in its criticism of Republicans and Democrats. Another story, THE WINDOW FOR BIPARTISANSHIP IN WASHINGTON, IS NARROWING. DON’T LET IT CLOSE also projects a centrist point of view, which of course, is a bias as well. However, since they attempt to appease both sides, we will rate them least biased for at least trying.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years.
Overall, we rate No Labels Least Biased based on attempting to bridge the gap between left and right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/10/2017) Updated (5/22/2021)
Last Updated on May 22, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am