Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, this is a tinfoil hat conspiracy website that has an extreme right-wing bias in reporting.
Factual Reporting: LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Need to Know is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website founded by G. Edward Griffin, an author, and filmmaker who has made many false claims. In his books, G. Edward Griffin claims that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, which is regarded as quackery by the medical community. He is an HIV/AIDS denialist and supports the 9/11 Truth movement, as well as the use of chemtrails for sinister purposes.
Funded by / Ownership
Need to Know is owned by G. Edward Griffin and is funded through an advertising model.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Need to Know covers a wide range of debunked conspiracies such as false flag operations being routinely conducted and anti-vaccine propaganda. Most stories come from other non-credible conspiracies/pseudoscience sources such as Zerohedge, Infowars, Gateway Pundit, and Natural News.
Overall, this is a tinfoil hat conspiracy website that has an extreme right-wing bias in reporting. (D. Van Zandt 9/15/2018) Updated (10/5/2019)
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am