These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
Update: As of 2017 this source stopped publishing, however the archives remain online.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Consumerist.com is owned by consumer reports a not for profit review and pro-consumer advocating group. Consumerist was a blog for a long time unaffiliated and its earlier days had more fluff pieces and a bit more left of center in their reporting. Since being brought into the consumer reports fold the more centrist their articles became. However, they are 100% pro consumer rights. Some may see this as left leaning but they cite their sources and use credible sources. Most sources are using, Bloomberg, LA times, NYT, WSJ, Washington Post etc. They do some of their own investigative journalism as well especially for more internet centric topics (things consumer reports often has a harder time doing with their magazine). (M.Allen 5/13/2017)
Last Updated on March 17, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am