These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) is a non-profit, libertarian think tank in the United States. Founded by Fred L. Smith, Jr., on March 9, 1984, in Washington, D.C., it seeks to advance economic liberty by fighting excessive government regulation because it believes that a free marketplace that allows entrepreneurship and innovation to thrive is better policy. This source is sometimes questionable when dealing with consensus science, but typically sources to credible information. Has a pro-libertarian bias.
Latest from the Competitive Enterprise Institute
- CEI Welcomes Court Delay of EPA's Ozone Rule April 28, 2017 11:04 pm
- VIDEO: Marlo Lewis Discusses the Paris Climate Treaty on One America News April 28, 2017 9:02 pm
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter Supporting Financial CHOICE Act April 28, 2017 8:21 pm
- “Buy Ethical” Will Only Harm the World’s Poorest April 28, 2017 6:18 pm
- Reform Bill Trades Foreign Aid For Corporate Welfare April 28, 2017 6:12 pm
- Book Party for Tom Hazlett's 'Political Spectrum' April 28, 2017 5:59 pm
- Another Step in the Right Direction, Court Suspends Clean Power Plan Case April 28, 2017 5:23 pm
- No Obamacare vote this week April 28, 2017 2:54 pm
- World Bank And IMF Get African Development Wrong, Again April 28, 2017 2:49 pm
- Restoring Archaic Law Bad for States and Taxpayers April 28, 2017 2:42 pm