These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) is a non-profit, libertarian think tank in the United States. Founded by Fred L. Smith, Jr., on March 9, 1984, in Washington, D.C., it seeks to advance economic liberty by fighting excessive government regulation because it believes that a free marketplace that allows entrepreneurship and innovation to thrive is better policy. This source is sometimes questionable when dealing with consensus science, but typically sources to credible information. Has a pro-libertarian bias.
Latest from the Competitive Enterprise Institute
- No, Amazon isn't a monopoly just because it bought Whole Foods June 23, 2017 11:57 pm
- States Are Secretly Trying to Tax Your Online Purchases June 23, 2017 2:13 pm
- CEI Leads Coalition Supporting Uncapped Passenger Facility Charge June 23, 2017 8:59 am
- "Campaigning for Free Speech" Panel at FreedomFest June 22, 2017 3:06 pm
- CEI Report: House Air Traffic Control Plan Seeks Big Improvements for Travelers June 21, 2017 8:33 pm
- Dispelling Six Myths on Air Traffic Control Reform and Labor Relations June 21, 2017 8:10 pm
- Air Traffic Control Reform 2017: Frequently Asked Questions June 21, 2017 7:43 pm
- California's Clean Air Act Waiver Should Be Yanked, Trump's Former Environmental Advisor Says June 21, 2017 1:58 pm
- Trump Set to Give Employers a Leg Up at NLRB June 21, 2017 1:54 pm
- CEI Comments on Amazon's Plan to Buy Whole Foods June 20, 2017 10:49 pm