These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: The Center for Inquiry is a nonprofit educational organization. Its primary mission is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.
Latest from the Center for Inquiry
- Interview with Hemant Mehta, the Friendly Atheist: Guest Post by Susan Gerbic
- Rare Trade Card of “Magnetic Healer”
- Subsequent Profuse Sweating
- Point-Zero-Zero-Four Percent
- What Secular Humanism Means to Me
- Stupid and Even Cruel
- Parents in Pajamas, Secular Humanism, Mass Hysteria!
- A Skeptical Review of ‘Get Out’
- The Lee of the Stone