These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate the Casper Star-Journal Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fat check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Founded in 1891, The Casper Star-Tribune is a print newspaper serving the greater Casper, Wyoming region.
Funded by / Ownership
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Casper Star-Tribune covers local news with journalists and reporters throughout the Casper region. For national news they use the Associated Press. All news is reported with minimal loaded words and bias. The Casper Star-Tribune always sources their information properly. Editorially, there is a balance between right and left leaning opinions with just a slight edge to the right.
A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check.
Overall, we rate the Casper Star-Journal Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fat check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/4/2018) Updated (3/8/2020)
Last Updated on March 8, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finland will apply for NATO membership, president says, in historic move for traditionally neutral countryby newsfactsnetwork on May 15, 2022 at 11:56 am
- Gov. Hochul demands responsibility from social media companies after Buffalo shooting was live-streamedby newsfactsnetwork on May 15, 2022 at 11:54 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/15/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 10:15 am
- The Buffalo supermarket shooting suspect posted an apparent manifesto repeatedly citing ‘Great Replacement’ theoryby Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 9:43 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Rodong Sinmunby Media Bias Fact Check on May 15, 2022 at 7:26 am