These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Described as a magazine “for people who want to change the world”, Canadian Dimension is a forum for left-wing political thought that ranges from New Democratic Party-style social democracy to libertarian socialism. Very strong evidence based journalism, but clearly biased in presentation.
Latest from Canadian Dimension
- Mapping the Canadian Left: Sovereignty and Solidarity in the 21st Century
- Beyond Petroculture: strategies for a Left energy transition
- The Liberal addiction to the Washington Consensus
- Undercover Boss: disciplining workers for fun and profit
- The athletes’ revolt
- US-Russia Relations in “Most Dangerous Moment”
- Will Conservative Party Quackery or NDP Principle determine Canada’s Palestine Policy
- Alternatives to Capitalism: the Transition Movement meets Degrowth
- A Brief History of Canadian Labour Woes
- Castigating Trump for Truth-Telling
- The Dismal Cartography of the Pre-Fascist State
- Canada in the age of Trump
- What’s the Matter with America?
- ‘There is no Alternative Unless We Build One’
- Our Land: 150 Years of Colonialism
- French Socialists choose leftwing rebel Benoît Hamon for Élysée fight
- National organizing effort underway against Islamophobia and white supremacy
- Class, Party and the Challenge of State Transformation
- President Trump: Nationalist Capitalism, An Alternative to Globalization
- It Can Happen Here