These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Described as a magazine “for people who want to change the world”, Canadian Dimension is a forum for left-wing political thought that ranges from New Democratic Party-style social democracy to libertarian socialism. Very strong evidence based journalism, but clearly biased in presentation.
Latest from Canadian Dimension
- The 2017 Ontario NDP Convention: Lessons Learned, Steps Forward
- Is France having a Bernie Sanders moment?
- Trudeau runs risk keeping flawed politician as foreign affairs minister
- Cui bono? Uri Avnery on the Syrian poison gas controversy
- Basic Income and the left: The political and economic problems
- D.C.‘s war madness
- Review: I Am Not Your Negro
- Justin Trudeau’s dangerous Syrian Trump gambit
- Why are liberals now cheerleading a warmongering Trump?
- Trump, Syria, and Chemical Weapons: What We Know, What We Don’t, and the Dangers Ahead
- Bolivia UN Envoy on Syria Attack: ‘History Teaches Us’ US Lies to Justify Wars
- Sen. Lindsey Graham calls for up to 7,000 American troops in Syria to take down Assad
- ‘Anti-Terror’ Laws Already Eroding Free Speech, Debate
- Toronto’s Jewish Defence League is a far right group with powerful friends
- NAFTA Kills: Who will Speak for the Working Class?
- EKOS poll: Canada should support Israeli sanctions, not demonize them
- A Nation of the Walking Dead
- US Military Should Get Out of the Middle East
- Ecuador’s Lenin Moreno Defeats Banker in Presidential Election
- The Beneficiaries of Conflict With Russia