These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Described as a magazine “for people who want to change the world”, Canadian Dimension is a forum for left-wing political thought that ranges from New Democratic Party-style social democracy to libertarian socialism. Very strong evidence based journalism, but clearly biased in presentation.
Latest from Canadian Dimension
- Justin Trudeau’s giant corporate giveaway
- World’s eight richest people have same wealth as poorest 50%
- Toxic Tsunami
- Militant Hope in the Age of Trump
- “Trust, But Don’t Verify”: US Intelligence Agencies and the New Cold War
- The Power of Deep Organizing
- When Will the US Confront Its Role in Fueling Terror Attacks Across the Planet?
- Transnationalism and Italian anarchists in Canada, 1915-1940
- Looking forward: five predictions for the Canadian Left in 2017
- Basic Income: Progressive Dreams Meet Neoliberal Realities
- Debating Syria Productively
- Pope Francis: Capitalism is “Terrorism against all of humanity”
- Syria and the Antiwar Movement
- Mapping the vocabulary of the radical Left
- Comic collection inspired by everyday heroes
- Palestine and the Dakota Access Pipeline: Time to globalize BDS
- ‘Tyrants across the world know now they can maintain power through mass slaughter’
- We Must Understand Syria as a Popular Struggle Despite Its Complications
- Unity, Struggle, and Victory: The Second Assembly of ALBA Social Movements
- The Popular Front: An “Alternative Year in Review” of 2016 Pop Culture