These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Described as a magazine “for people who want to change the world”, Canadian Dimension is a forum for left-wing political thought that ranges from New Democratic Party-style social democracy to libertarian socialism. Very strong evidence based journalism, but clearly biased in presentation.
Latest from Canadian Dimension
- Profits, Coercion, and Resistance in Latin America
- Housing in the age of austerity: Toronto’s war on the poor
- Interview: Andrew Bacevich on American militarism
- 150 Years of Marx’s Capital
- Nazis, NATO, and Canada’s Latvian Love-in
- Evidence of good faith lacking in Trudeau’s Indigenous agenda
- Canada complicit in crafting colonial policies for Palestine
- The Crisis in the ATU: Labour Shoots Itself in the Foot
- Local workshops aim at transforming Canadians’ views on Israel-Palestine
- Is there a socialist strategy in front of us?
- Castro coverage shows fake news is ubiquitous
- Essays on Indigenous struggles offer both insight and oversight
- ‘People’s history’ brought to life with voices from vibrant era
- First NDP Leadership Debate: A good introduction, but not a lot of differentiation
- Why the system will still win
- Official Washington Tips into Madness
- Hawks & doves: mixed signals on military engagement
- Outflanking the NDP: the Liberals and the Left
- An Interview with Noam Chomsky on Trump and the US Election
- Militarism: Revolutionary Mothering and Rosie the Riveter