These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Described as a magazine “for people who want to change the world”, Canadian Dimension is a forum for left-wing political thought that ranges from New Democratic Party-style social democracy to libertarian socialism. Very strong evidence based journalism, but clearly biased in presentation.
Latest from Canadian Dimension
- How will Jagmeet Singh Shape the Federal NDP Leadership Race?
- Why Aren’t Corporations Required to be Socially Responsible?
- Popular participation, not populism
- Labour party’s plan to nationalise mail, rail and energy firms
- Major decisions face Québec solidaire at its forthcoming congress
- Building a National Solidarity Coalition
- Bill Would Set Manitoba’s Animal Protections Back By A Decade
- What Is to Be Done in Venezuela?
- Canada’s Effort to suppress “Popular Protests” against Israeli Occupation
- Canada’s 150th: A Québécois View
- Unions are critical in youth fight against precarity
- Canada and the pirates of the Caribbean
- Unravelling the secrets of the National Inquiry
- When Communism Inspired Americans
- As B.C. Election Approaches, Greens Get Cozy With Liberals
- Zionist Colonization is Not ‘Exceptional’: A Marxist Viewpoint
- Criminal law ejects Indigenous peoples from the frontiers
- One girl’s trauma exposes plight of nations
- Mothers of colour challenge white feminism
- “Things are serious”: Update on the French Presidential Election