Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth a strong conspiracy website based on unproven claims.
Bias Rating: CONSPIRACY
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is an American non-profit organization of architects and engineers who dispute the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, including the 9/11 Commission Report. Founded in 2006, the group calls for “a truly independent investigation” into the September 11 attacks as they believe government agency investigations into the collapse of the World Trade Center have not addressed what it calls “massive evidence for explosive demolition.”
Funded by / Ownership
AE911Truth is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that generates revenue through donations.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth claims to consist of 3000 certified architects and engineers who claim the World Trade Center Buildings were brought down through controlled explosive demolition. They cite evidence of Thermite found in the debris, which is used in controlled demolitions of buildings. They also cite the speed at which Building 7 fell.
AE911Truth does not make claims about who orchestrated the controlled demolition, but rather just that it happened and that there needs to be a new independent investigation. Unfortunately, the official 9/11 Commission Report does not support their claims that outlined how the buildings fell. While the arguments made are compelling, they simply are not the consensus among researchers. Therefore, their position is considered a conspiracy theory until proven otherwise.
Overall, we rate Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth a strong conspiracy website based on unproven claims. (D. Van Zandt 4/29/2018) Updated (02/25/2022)
Last Updated on February 25, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am