- Overall, we rate The Truth for Health Foundation as a Far-Right biased conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false and unproven claims regarding Covid-19 vaccines, treatments, and US Politics.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Truth for Health Foundation, operating the website TruthforHealth.org, is a physician-founded 501(c)3 public charitable foundation incorporated in Arizona, USA. Originally established in April 2007 as the Straight Truth About Hormones Foundation, it focuses on providing information on medical conditions, including COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, with an emphasis on faith-based, integrated approaches to medical treatment, health, and healing services.
Funded by / Ownership
TruthforHealth.org does not run advertisements and solicits donations for funding. The website openly discloses its ownership as the nonprofit Truth for Health Foundation but lacks transparency by not listing who funds it.
Analysis / Bias
Dr. Peter McCullough is listed as part of the Medical Team. Dr. McCullough has been a controversial figure, particularly in relation to his stance on COVID-19 and vaccines. He has been known for promoting early alternative treatments for COVID-19 and has expressed skepticism about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines. His views have been disputed by many in the medical community and have led to criticism and controversy.
The Truth For Health Foundation website publishes alternative health-related news that promotes misleading and false information, particularly regarding U.S. politics and the COVID-19 pandemic. The site has propagated unfounded claims about the COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and global health policies. It has also promoted unproven treatments like ivermectin for COVID-19. The website often blurs the lines between news and opinion, with articles containing opinionated language under the guise of news. This approach undermines the site’s credibility in presenting balanced and medically sound information.
Finally, editorially, the website consistently favors a far-right perspective that routinely denigrates the left, such as this Kill and confront the extremist movement. In general, the Truth for Health Foundation is far-right biased and consistently promotes disinformation and false claims regarding Covid-19 and US Politics.
Failed Fact Checks
- With the “stroke of a pen,” Joe Biden signed the January 2023 Declaration of North America that has betrayed American sovereignty as a Nation, making one “North America” country out of Mexico, the USA, and Canada. – Pants on Fire
- The agreement in question is the WHO CA+ that gives WHO authority to direct the world response to pandemics and other health-related matters. – False
- Covid-19 vaccines change DNA. – False
- Ivermectin is an effective treatment for Covid-19. – False
Overall, we rate The Truth for Health Foundation as a Far-Right biased conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false and unproven claims regarding Covid-19 vaccines, treatments, and US Politics. (D. Van Zandt 11/21/2023)
Last Updated on November 21, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check
Do you appreciate our work? Please consider one of the following ways to sustain us.