Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Focuses on health, agriculture and nutrition pseudoscience and conspiracies. Anti-vaccines and GMO.
Latest from AltHealth Works
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Completely Surrenders to Monsanto: Invites a Monsanto Vice-President to Defend GMOs on Biased TV Series April 25, 2017 7:25 pm
- You Won’t Believe What This Delicious Pesto is Made With! Main Ingredient is Found On Your Lawn. April 24, 2017 11:17 pm
- “Congress is Drowning in Pharmaceutical Money:” RFK Jr. Makes Landmark TV Appearance, Calls for Honest Vaccine Safety Debate April 21, 2017 11:00 pm
- “My health is not the same” – Flight Attendant’s Chronic Illness Exposes Chemicals on The Plane: Neurotoxins, and Endocrine Disruptors April 18, 2017 2:47 pm
- “Little Study Was Done” — Pediatrician Warns Parents about a Toxin in Vaccines Given to Most Babies That Is WORSE Than Mercury April 17, 2017 6:43 pm
- Georgia 7th Grader Uses Green Tea to Make “Remarkable” Cancer Fighting Discovery for Science Fair Project April 14, 2017 7:05 pm
- 5 Lessons on Organic Farming and Sustainability from Cuba That Everyone Should Know April 12, 2017 2:48 am
- Two Vegetables Reported “Extraordinarily Toxic” Yet Not a Part of the New “Dirty Dozen” April 11, 2017 7:20 pm
- FDA Approves Three New Types of GMO Potatoes — Here’s What You Must Know to Avoid Them April 5, 2017 8:52 pm
- Injured by the Tdap Vaccine, Senator Pan’s “Nemesis” Reveals What He Calls the REAL Motivation Behind Mandatory Vaccinations in California April 5, 2017 3:03 am