Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Focuses on health, agriculture and nutrition pseudoscience and conspiracies. Anti-vaccines and GMO.
Latest from AltHealth Works
- Inventor of CRISPR GMO Technique Explains Why Her Creation Gave Her Nightmares June 22, 2017 4:40 am
- New Study Finds Link Between Autism and Fever During Pregnancy. Could Vaccine Side Effects Be a Contributing Factor? June 21, 2017 5:17 pm
- Actress Re-Creates Famous Harry Potter Treats with Vegan Ingredients that Anyone Will Love (with recipes) June 19, 2017 11:03 pm
- Featured Product Review: Joyfuel Cacao (Made From the Rare Criollo Bean) June 15, 2017 4:24 pm
- Groundbreaking Study: This Type of Childhood Event Linked to Addiction, Risk of Heart Disease, Cancer, and Major Chronic Illnesses June 14, 2017 3:11 pm
- 82 Percent of Patients Managed to Avoid Root Canals Using These Ancient Medicinal Herbs June 14, 2017 1:24 pm
- Columbia Study: New Type of Unlabeled GMO Technique May Cause Unpredictable Gene Mutations June 14, 2017 4:21 am
- Haribo Gummy Bears Are Full of Corn Syrup, Food Dyes and Additives linked to Behavioral and Health Issues. Make Your Own With This Simple Recipe! June 13, 2017 5:58 pm
- “I am cured. I am grateful.” — Man Heals His Parkinson’s in Just Seven Months with a Simple But Powerful Healing Technique from Ancient China June 12, 2017 8:42 pm
- Ohio Sues Big Pharma for One of the Biggest Health Epidemics of Our Time. Calls Out Drug Makers on Purposefully Misleading Doctors, and Downplaying the Drug’s Dangers June 6, 2017 6:56 pm