Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
|Claim via Viral Video: A registered nurse in Nashville, Tenn., developed Bell’s Palsy after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Politifact rating: False
|The Claim: Companies mandating COVID-19 vaccines violates federal law
USA Today Fact Check rating: False
|Claim by Gateway Pundit: More people voted in the 2020 election nation-wide than were eligible to vote
Reuters Fact Check rating: False
|Claim by Social media users: Georgia runoff ballot QR codes switched votes from Republicans to Democrats.
USA Today rating: False
|Claim via Social Media: Ballots stored in a Fulton County, Georgia, warehouse are counterfeits, evidence of election fraud.
Lead Stories rating: False
|(International: India) Claim: The Indian government approved for pharmacists in the country to open clinics and also prescribe medicine to patients.
India Today rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Die Presseby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/05/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The National Heraldby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 10:15 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Citizen Truthby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 3, 2022 at 10:30 am