A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate UsLibertyWire.club a Questionable source based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of far-right propaganda, the publication of fake news, a complete lack of transparency, and blatant plagiarism that results in zero credibility.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Fake News, Lack of Transparency, Blatant Plagiarism
World Press Freedom Rank: Pakistan 48/180
Funded by / Ownership
The website lists MRC-Media Research Center as their owner, which simply is not true as UsLibertyWire.club is a fake news website based in Pakistan. It appears they are funded through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, UsLibertyWire.club is an extreme right fake news website with all articles written (plagiarized) by Anna Paul (probably not the real name). Headlines contain loaded emotional language such as this: US Lawmakers Introduce a Bill to Ban Sharia laws – Muslims are outraged. This story and all others are not sourced. However, when you copy the text of the article, you find that it again is plagiarized from another source. In this case, it was copied from the local USA newspaper, the Times-News. Essentially, they copy the text and then run it through a re-wording or translation app that changes up the text in a way that is very difficult to read but is still the same information. Whether rewording the article or not, if you do not give credit to the source, you are plagiarizing. In general, this is a pro-Trump conservative website that has zero credibility.
Overall, we rate UsLibertyWire.club a Questionable source based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of far-right propaganda, the publication of fake news, a complete lack of transparency, and blatant plagiarism that results in zero credibility. (D. Van Zandt 8/21/2019)
Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Healing Oracleby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 8:00 am