These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
- UNICEF is currently pending or under review. When deciding to evaluate a source we do a preliminary investigation to determine if the source qualifies for review. Qualifications include high traffic, popularity, controversy, strong bias, and the potential for false or misleading information.
About Page: UNICEF works with partners around the world to promote policies and expand access to services that protect all children.
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Assessment Type: Traffic overview, Headlines, Background
Preliminary Assessment: High Credibility
Confidence of Initial Assessment: Medium
Failed Fact Checks: None in the Last 5 years
As we review UNICEF please rate their bias.
Last Updated on March 23, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Trust in presidency, Congress, media at all-time lowsby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 12:39 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/06/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Die Presseby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/05/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The National Heraldby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 10:15 am