These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate The Auburn Citizen Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 1816, The Auburn Citizen is a print newspaper serving the greater Central New York Area. The current editor is Jeremy Boyer.
Funded by / Ownership
Analysis / Bias
In review, The Auburn Citizen covers local news with journalists and reporters throughout the Auburn region. For national news, they use the Associated Press. All news is reported with minimal loaded words and bias. The Auburn Citizen always sources their information properly. Editorially, there is a balance between right and left-leaning opinions with just a slight edge to the left.
Overall, we rate The Auburn Citizen Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing. (D. Van Zandt 4/20/2018) Updated (11/28/2018)
Last Updated on August 29, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am