These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Sky & Telescope (S&T) is a monthly American magazine covering all aspects of amateur astronomy.
Latest from Sky and Telescope
- Astronomers March for Science April 24, 2017 8:35 pm
- LISA Pathfinder: From Gravitational Waves to Space Dust April 24, 2017 7:18 pm
- Cosmic Lens Provides Unique View of Supernova April 21, 2017 2:44 pm
- Fred Espenak’s Webinar on Basic Eclipse Photography April 21, 2017 2:02 pm
- Welcome to LHS 1140b: A Super-Earth in the Habitable Zone April 19, 2017 8:28 pm
- Lyrids to Put on a Weekend Light Show April 19, 2017 2:14 pm
- Watch Milky Way’s Stars Move 5 Million Years into the Future April 17, 2017 1:00 pm
- Enceladus: Hydrothermal Heating Confirmed April 13, 2017 6:01 pm
- See a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid From Your Backyard April 12, 2017 3:25 pm
- Sun Triggers Ceres’ Fleeting Atmosphere April 11, 2017 8:38 pm