These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Sky & Telescope (S&T) is a monthly American magazine covering all aspects of amateur astronomy.
Latest from Sky and Telescope
- Runaway Star Points to Stellar Nursery Free-for-all March 20, 2017 6:05 pm
- Less Dark Matter in Young Galaxies? March 15, 2017 6:02 pm
- Comet 41P/T-G-K Greens Up For St. Paddy’s Day March 15, 2017 3:09 pm
- Swift Black Hole Winds May Shape Galaxy March 14, 2017 6:15 pm
- Welcome to Pan: Saturn’s Ravioli-Shaped Moon March 14, 2017 12:19 am
- Bright Mound on Ceres Due to Briny Eruptions? March 13, 2017 6:56 pm
- A New Take on the Audible Meteor Mystery March 7, 2017 10:13 pm
- Seven-Planet Star Hides Age, Might Be Deadly March 6, 2017 11:00 am
- Aldebaran’s Disappearing Act on March 4th March 2, 2017 6:07 pm
- The Strolling Astronomer Celebrates 70 Years March 2, 2017 1:28 pm