These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate Shareably Least Biased based on very little opinion content. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to sensationalism and the promotion of pseudoscience.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2015, Shareably is a website devoted to lifestyle, entertainment, and DIY projects. The stories are primarily human interest with no discernible political content or bias.
Funded by / Ownership
SBLY, a Los Angeles-based company, owns Shareably. Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Shareably primarily publishes human interest-type stories under the categories Life, Entertainment, DIY, Animals, and Food. Shareably’s stores are summarized with pictures and lists from popular stories shared on social media. The site does not produce original content and relies on 3rd party sources that are generally credible. Articles and headlines are often sensationalized to entice clicking (clickbait), such as this 15 Perfectly Timed Pet Photos That Totally Freaked Us Out. In general, they do not publish opinion content and are considered Least Biased; however, they have published pseudoscience content.
Failed Fact Checks
- Mixing cream of tartar with orange juice will flush nicotine from your body and help you quit smoking faster. – False
Overall, we rate Shareably Least Biased based on very little opinion content. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to sensationalism and the promotion of pseudoscience. (D. Kelley 7/19/2017) Updated (7/18/2021)
Last Updated on July 18, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- First-quarter GDP declined 1.5%, worse than thought; jobless claims edge lowerby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 6:40 pm
- A massive new study confirms vaccinated people are still at risk of long COVIDby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 4:43 pm
- Senate GOP planning to block domestic terrorism bill that Democrats have tied to gunsby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 3:43 pm
- How the NRA evolved from backing a 1934 ban on machine guns to blocking nearly all firearm restrictions todayby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 1:47 pm
- ‘WHO Has No Authority to Dictate U.S. Health Policy’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 26, 2022 at 1:43 pm