These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence-based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased, and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer-reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
- Overall, we rate Science Immunology Journal Pro-Science based on peer-reviewed sources and minimal editorializing of content.
Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Journal
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Science Immunology Journal (Science.org) is a peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and one of the world’s top academic journals. According to their about page, they are “A trailblazer in online publishing.”
Five other peer-reviewed journals are published under the science.org domain: Science Magazine, Science Advances, Science Robotics, Science Signaling, Science Translational Medicine. Science.org publishes articles from all publications on the website.
Funded by / Ownership
The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) owns Science.org and all its magazines. Donations, advertising, and subscriptions generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the site publishes original news and coverage of the broad field of Immunology. Articles related to scientific studies do not contain loaded languages such as this, Lack of CD8+ T cell effector differentiation during priming mediates checkpoint blockade resistance in non–small cell lung cancer. The majority of content on this website and the magazine are peer-reviewed.
Editorially, Science Immunology Journal does not report on politics or produce opinion pieces. Almost all information found on the website and magazine is peer-reviewed scientific studies and discoveries. In general, they are a pro-science source that is very high in factual reporting.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Science Immunology Journal Pro-Science based on peer-reviewed sources and minimal editorializing of content. (D. Van Zandt 11/01/2021)
Last Updated on January 12, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am