Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda
Founded in 2017, Patriot Beat is an extreme right-wing biased news and opinion website that does not have an about page nor disclose ownership. In fact, we could not find any names at all associated with this website (Red Flag).
Funded by / Ownership
Again, Patriot Beat provides zero information related to ownership, and domain registration is private. The website is funded through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Patriot Beat always uses strong excessive loaded language in their headlines such as this: Obama’s Cronies Showed Their TRUE Anti-American Colors With THIS Outrageous Move. This particular article is essentially a republish of an article from the Questionable Conservative Tribune, which has failed numerous fact checks. All stories published favor the right and denigrate the left. Patriot Beat generally republishes stories from Mixed factual sources such as the Daily Caller and questionable sources such as Breitbart and Big League Politics.
Overall, we rate Patriot Beat, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and use of poor sources. (5/13/2018) Updated (D. Van Zandt 1/2/2019)
Last Updated on July 6, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm