These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Dallas Voice, founded in 1984, is a newspaper for the gay community in Dallas, Texas (USA). The Dallas Voice demonstrates left wing bias through report choices and wording. They consistently source their information properly.
Latest from the Dallas Voice
- WATCH: Story on gay men tortured in Chechnya June 22, 2017 7:59 pm
- Ted Cruz opposes Republican healthcare bill June 22, 2017 7:54 pm
- Callahan and Kleinman nominated anti-LGBT bigot June 22, 2017 3:49 pm
- Before you see Melissa Etheridge at the Majestic, read this June 22, 2017 3:01 pm
- Anti-LGBT bigot nominated for DART board June 21, 2017 9:22 pm
- 8 finalists considered for DPD chief June 21, 2017 5:23 pm
- ‘Fun Home’ tickets to Dallas show go on sale Friday June 21, 2017 2:55 pm
- Carlo elected to AMA Council on Science and Public Health June 21, 2017 2:03 pm
- Tickets remain for Angels After Dark June 20, 2017 9:58 pm
- Ex-NFL pro O’Callaghan comes out as gay June 20, 2017 8:48 pm