These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Dallas Voice, founded in 1984, is a newspaper for the gay community in Dallas, Texas (USA). The Dallas Voice demonstrates left wing bias through report choices and wording. They consistently source their information properly.
Latest from the Dallas Voice
- Heineken offers a whole new kind of beer ad — and it’s kind of amazing April 26, 2017 5:30 pm
- OPERA REVIEW: ‘Norma’ April 26, 2017 12:30 pm
- Mayor proclaims April 26 as LGBT Youth Homelessness Awareness Day April 26, 2017 11:00 am
- VIDEO: Murdered Paris policeman’s husband preaches love, tolerance April 25, 2017 7:42 pm
- Pulse owner to announce memorial details May 4 April 25, 2017 6:44 pm
- BREAKING: WaterTower announces 2017-18 season April 25, 2017 5:01 pm
- Victory Fund endorses 2 local candidates April 25, 2017 3:21 pm
- ‘A Very Sordid Wedding’ adds more Dallas screenings (VIDEO) April 25, 2017 3:37 am
- Black Tie Dinner reveals this year’s beneficiaries April 24, 2017 8:56 pm
- Kendrick Lamar tickets for Dallas show on sale Friday April 24, 2017 6:31 pm