These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Naked Capitalism is an American financial news and analysis blog that “chronicles the large scale, concerted campaign to reduce the bargaining power and pay of ordinary workers relative to investors and elite technocrats.” Naked Capitalism is well sourced and does not use many loaded words. Holds a right of center political fiscal view.
Latest from Naked Capitalism
- Links 5/27/17 May 27, 2017 10:55 am
- Why Withdrawal or “Tiny” Living Isn’t a Solution to Sustainability May 27, 2017 8:00 am
- The New New Deal May 27, 2017 6:41 am
- 2:00PM Water Cooler 5/26/2017 May 26, 2017 6:00 pm
- Europe’s Faustian Bargain with Big Finance May 26, 2017 1:55 pm
- Links 5/26/17 May 26, 2017 10:55 am
- The White House Flouts Ethics Rules May 26, 2017 5:29 am
- Down the Memory Hole: Living in Trump’s United States of Amnesia May 26, 2017 4:12 am
- 2:00PM Water Cooler 5/25/2017 May 25, 2017 6:00 pm
- Dumb Things Politicians Say About Health Care Policy May 25, 2017 1:55 pm