These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate the Journal Gazette Least Biased due to a balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 1863, The Journal Gazette is a daily newspaper from Fort Wayne, Indiana. The current editor is Sherry Skufca.
Funded by / Ownership
The paper is owned by The Journal Gazette Co. and revenue is generated through advertising and subscription fees.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Journal Gazette covers local news with journalists and reporters throughout the Fort Wayne region. For national news, they use the Associated Press. All news is reported with minimal loaded words and bias. The Journal Gazette always sources its information properly. Editorially, there is a balance between right and left-leaning opinions with just a slight edge to the left.
A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check.
Overall, we rate the Journal Gazette Least Biased due to a balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 4/4/2018) Updated (8/15/2019)
Last Updated on May 17, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden Expresses Strong Support For Finland, Sweden NATO Bidsby Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 6:53 pm
- U.S. COVID-19 cases increased threefold over past month
- Ex-Minneapolis police officer pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd’s death
- Cancer drug may treat severe COVID-19, study finds
- Facebook promised to remove “sensitive” ads. Here’s what it left behind.by Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 2:39 pm