Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Jesus is Savior a Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level pseudoscience website where almost all information is false or misleading.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Jesus is Savior (JIS), authored by David J. Stewart, is not a news source in the usual sense. JIS is an assortment of stories and rants of religious zealotry, a sprinkling of random conspiracy theories with a specific bias towards the Catholic Church.
Funded by / Ownership
The website does not disclose ownership, and there does not appear to be a source of revenue.
Analysis / Bias
The stories are poorly sourced and researched, heavily biased in their content, and strike out at any and everyone who does not follow what appears to be Mr. Stewart’s strict interpretation of the King James Bible. With headlines such as “The Pope Is The Vicar Of Hell” and “Proof That Evolution Is A LIE!” combined with poorly sourced and heavily biased writing earns Jesus is Savior a rating of Conspiracy – Pseudoscience.
The purpose of this re-review is to see if things have changed to adjust our rating. The answer is obvious. NO! They are publishing crackpot conspiracy theories such as this 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! and this Evolution is a Big Hoax.
In general, this is a totally nuts Christian Zealotry site that is downgraded to Very Low bias on this review.
Overall, we rate Jesus is Savior a Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level pseudoscience website where almost all information is false or misleading. (D. Kelley 9/27/2017) Updated (9/18/2021)
Last Updated on September 18, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NaturalPediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am