Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Jeda News a strong conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on the publication of false and misleading information known to be conspiracy theories.
Bias Rating: CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MODERATE FREEDOM
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2012, Jeda News is an Italian alternative health and conspiracy website that routinely publishes false and misleading information. According to their about page, “Jeda News has as its main objective a conscious and alternative information capable of opening eyes, mind and heart. You can find news and updates on current affairs, politics news, economics, finance, technology, and science.”
Funded by / Ownership
Gaglione Danilo owns and publishes Jeda News. Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Jeda News produces news and opinion on science, politics, and the economy. Articles typically are republished or translated from other sources such as credible sources like La Stampa and questionable sources such as RT News and Collective Evolution. We have also found many instances where they do not list the source they have republished.
The website promotes a variety of conspiracy theories such as HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) that claims the United States government is manipulating the weather for unknown reasons. Many of these stories are no longer available after they changed their domain from jedanews.it to jedanews.com in 2020. The website also promotes the New World Order conspiracy such as this New world order: here are the goals to be achieved by 2030.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, they published conspiracy theories related to globalism from poor sources such as the Children’s Health Defense, which routinely publishes false information regarding vaccines Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s denunciation of Bill Gates’ globalist vaccination plan. In general, they publish a combination of real news and conspiracy theories that leans right in bias.
Failed Fact Checks
- A third party has not fact-checked them; see examples above.
Overall, we rate Jeda News a strong conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on the publication of false and misleading information known to be conspiracy theories. (11/13/2021) Updated (05/08/2022)
Last Updated on May 8, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am