Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Investment Watch Blog Right Biased and a strong conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven or false claims.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2010, Investment Watch Blog provides alternative news covering finance, economy, politics, world news, current events, and investment news. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page or disclose ownership.
Funded by / Ownership
Investment Watch Blog lacks transparency through not disclosing ownership. Revenue is derived through advertising and donations.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Investment Watch Blog publishes news summaries from other sources that focus on economics, investments, and general news. Articles and headlines utilize loaded emotional language such as this BOOM — US Military Intel Agents Ready To Testify In Dominion Scandal. This false story is sourced to the Questionable Gateway Pundit and Epoch Times, who have been promoting election fraud conspiracies throughout the 2020 Presidential Election. They have also promoted misinformation regarding the Coronavirus such as this Influenza has been eliminated. Good job world! In general, story selection favors a right-leaning perspective that utilizes poor sources such as Mises and often promotes misinformation.
Failed Fact Check
- 9th Circuit Judge Who Struck Down Trump’s Muslim Travel Ban Busted In Sleazy Scandal – False
- False claim recirculates in New Zealand that government revoked ‘human right to grow food’ – False
Overall, we rate Investment Watch Blog Right Biased and a strong conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven or false claims. (D. Van Zandt 12/8/2016) Updated (11/27/2020)
Last Updated on November 27, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm