These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
- Overall, we rate Eagle PAC Right Biased due to story selection and political activism that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
According to their about page “Eagle PAC is a conservative, grass roots organization dedicated to promoting American greatness.” Eagle PAC was founded by Phyllis Schlafly, who “was an American constitutional lawyer and conservative political activist. She was known for staunchly conservative social and political views, antifeminism, opposition to abortion, and her successful campaign against ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Funded by / Ownership
Eagle PAC is a political action committee that is funded through donations and heavy advertising on their website.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Eagle PAC is a conservative political action committee that funds and supports conservative candidates and causes through donations and political activism. Eagle PAC’s current stated goals are to Drain the Swamp, Build the Wall and Save the House. Eagle PAC is not shy about their support for President Donald Trump.
The website publishes news that ranges from right biased through story selection to outright questionable such as this story: Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks. This story is sourced back to TownHall, which has a mixed track record with facts. In general, all stories strongly favor the right and are sourced to right wing media outlets, some of which are not always factual in reporting.
Overall, we rate Eagle PAC Right Biased due to story selection and political activism that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources. (D. Van Zandt 11/10/2018)
Last Updated on March 24, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am