Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracies, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, False Claims
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in October 2020, the Conservative Playlist anonymously runs the conservative news, video, and podcast aggregator. According to their about page, they state, “we are no longer trying to be “the next Drudge.” We’re shooting for something better that will bring the best news stories, videos, and podcasts to the masses.”
The website lacks transparency as they do not name the people involved or who owns the website.
Funded by / Ownership
Conservative Playlist does not disclose ownership. Advertising and sponsored content generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Conservative Playlist publishes short snippets of conservative news stories and then links to the source. Videos and podcasts are embedded on their respective pages. News article headlines and content often contains emotionally loaded language the favors the right such as this Pastors, for the Love of God and Your People, Use Your Authority! The sources that Conservative Playlist links to usually align with the far-right and questionable, such as RedState, PJ Media, and Moonbattery.com.
The website frequently promotes conspiracy theories and pseudosciences such as this 5G Beast, Endocrine Disruptors and Dysgenics – the Depopulation Agenda is in Full Force, which is linked to the unreliable site called Medical Kidnap that promotes anti-vaccination propaganda. In general, Conservative Playlist is an extreme right biased news aggregator that links to poor sources who routinely fail fact checks.
Failed Fact Checks
- Most of the sources utilized on the website have poor track records with fact-checkers.
Overall, we rate Conservative Playlist extreme right biased and Questionable based on a lack of transparency, use of poor sourcing, the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, and false information. (D. Van Zandt 6/6/2021)
Last Updated on February 11, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am
- Finland will apply for NATO membership, president says, in historic move for traditionally neutral countryby newsfactsnetwork on May 15, 2022 at 11:56 am