Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
|Claim by Osteopath Sherri Tenpenny: Officials “recommend that women who get one of these (COVID-19) shots should absolutely not get pregnant for at least the first two months after they’ve been injected.”
Politifact rating: False (Not an expert and not true)
|Claim by New York Post: “Herpes infections may be a side effect of a COVID-19 vaccine”
Health Feedback rating: Misleading (Does not cause infection, may reactivate an existing infection.)
|Claim by The Sun and Infowars: Joe Biden was the only leader wearing a mask at climate summit.
USA Today Fact Check rating: False
|Claim via Social Media: The Maricopa County audit is confirming the rumors, that a special watermark is on the real ballots.
Lead Stories rating: False (No Watermarks)
|Claim via Social Media: Joe Biden is wanted in Ukraine on “Class A felony charges.”
Snopes.com rating: False (He isn’t)
|(International: India) Claim: Covid-19 plasma donor lists being shared in India
AFP Fact Check rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- U.S. Senate Gives Final Congressional Approval To $40 Billion Aid Package For Ukraineby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 10:17 pm
- Finland and Sweden Apply for NATO Membershipby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 5:59 pm
- New Twitter policy aims to pierce fog of war misinformationby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 5:43 pm
- Biden To Meet Swedish, Finnish Leaders On NATO Membershipby newsfactsnetwork on May 19, 2022 at 2:24 pm
- Texas asks Supreme Court to keep state social media censorship law in effectby newsfactsnetwork on May 19, 2022 at 12:17 pm