A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate UsRight-Left.com Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing bias, right biased propaganda and conspiracy theories, poor sourcing, and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Lack of Transparency, Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Fake News
Founded in 2018, UsRight-Left.com is an extreme right biased news blog that does not have an about page, names of authors, or ownership.
Funded by / Ownership
Like most questionable sources UsRight-Left.com does not disclose ownership or funding. The website appears to derive revenue strictly from advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, UsRight-Left.com is an extreme right blog that only publishes news that favors the right. There is significant use of loaded words such as this: AFTER SHAMEFUL LOSS TO TRUMP, CORRUPT OBAMA CRIES OUT, BLAMES CLINTON FOR ELECTION LOSS. This story comes directly from the Questionable Daily Mail and is almost entirely plagiarized. In another story against the left, there is zero sourcing, though they do mention the Questionable Judicial Watch as a source: HILLARY FUMBLES AGAIN PROVIDED CHINA WITH TOP SECRET INFORMATION VIA PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER. In other stories, they also source the highly discredited Gateway Pundit. In general, this is an extreme right-wing website that uses very questionable sources for information that promotes propaganda and conspiracy theories that are not based on evidence.
Overall, we rate UsRight-Left.com Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing bias, right biased propaganda and conspiracy theories, poor sourcing, and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 5/9/2019)
Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Taliban enforces face-cover order for female TV anchorsby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 2:43 pm
- Japanese and U.S. officials walk out of APEC meet to protest Russiaby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
- Monkeypox is a ‘concern for everybody’ and US is looking into treatments and vaccines, says Bidenby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:26 am
- Hillary Clinton approved Trump-Russia leak to media, campaign manager saysby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/22/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 22, 2022 at 10:15 am