A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate US Liberty Wire Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
Launched in 2018, US Liberty Wire is an extreme right-wing biased news and opinion website. This source does not offer an about page nor a disclosure of ownership. According to a domain search, they may be from the USA, but this is not conclusive.
Funded by / Ownership
US Liberty Wire does not disclose ownership and the website appears to derive revenue from advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, US Liberty Wire does not produce original content, but rather opines on existing news stories. There is significant use of loaded emotional language such as this: Sarah Sanders Drops Hammer On Joe Biden For Attacking Trump, Exposes Joe As Historical Fraud. This story contains zero hyperlinked sources of information. Although they do not use hyperlinks for sourcing they do indicate quotes from Mixed factual sources such as the Daily Wire and questionable sources such as the Gateway Pundit. They also offer commentary on credible sources such as the New York Times and the New York Post. In general, story selection always favors the right and denigrates the left through the use of poor sources or misleading opinions. This is an extreme right propaganda website.
Overall, we rate US Liberty Wire Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 6/22/2019)
Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 10:30 am