- Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19.
Bias Rating: CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Country: United Kingdom
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in November 2020 and based in the United Kingdom, The Daily Expose publishes Covid-19 conspiracy and anti-vaccination news. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not provide an about page, disclose authors, editors, or owners.
On April 2, 2021, The Daily Expose reports that Twitter suspended them for 12 hours due to violations.
Funded by / Ownership
The Daily Expose does not disclose ownership on the website. Advertising and donations are the primary means of revenue generation.
Analysis / Bias
In review, The Daily Expose reports on Covid-19 and Vaccines from a conspiratorial perspective. Articles and headlines offer sensationalized headlines such as this SHOCKING! – U.K. Government release the 9th report on Adverse Reactions to the Covid Vaccines. They also report patently false information such as this INVESTIGATION: 110K Deaths? NHS Data shows only 3000 people have died of COVID-19. According to IFCN fact-checker FullFact, this is not true.
The majority of this website promotes anti-vaccination propaganda such as this Vaccination – The Greatest Lie ever told? They also promote anti-mask propaganda, such as this Face masks cause PERMANENT brain damage, according to Neurologist. There isn’t evidence to suggest that wearing a mask is harmful. In general, The Daily Expose promotes quackery-level pseudoscience and tin-foil hat conspiracy theories.
Failed Fact Checks
- Wearing a face mask causes brain damage because of a lack of oxygen – False
- Only 3,000 people have died of Covid-19 in England. – False
- The number of pregnant women who have miscarried increased by “366% in just six weeks” due to their receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. – False
- Official Data Shows More People Have Died From The Vaccines Than From COVID-19 – False
- Confidential Documents reveal Moderna sent mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate to University Researchers – False
- Covid-19 vaccines have caused 172 miscarriages since January 2021. – False
- CDC manipulated data about miscarriage rate in pregnant, vaccinated women – False
- A study on the effects of Covid vaccines during pregnancy shows 82% of respondents miscarried, contrary to what its authors claimed. – False
- “EXCLUSIVE – 80% of Covid-19 deaths in August were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data” – False
- By the end of January 2022, all vaccinated Germans will have AIDS and be 100% more vulnerable to Covid infections. – False
Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19. (D. Van Zandt 4/4/2021) Updated (05/22/2022)
Last Updated on May 22, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/25/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Black Main Streetby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/24/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 24, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: WCAXby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 24, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/23/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 23, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Science.Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 23, 2022 at 8:00 am