These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: La Nueva Televisora del Sur (teleSUR, English: The New Television Station of the South) is multi-state funded, pan–Latin American terrestrial and satellite television network sponsored by the governments of Venezuela, Cuba, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Uruguay, and Bolivia that is headquartered in Caracas, Venezuela. TeleSUR has been accused of being a propaganda tool for Hugo Chavez and his successors. TeleSUR uses minimal loaded words, but has a very strong pro-Venezuela and anti-American bias in reporting.
Latest from TeleSUR
- Racist Crime Exposes Portland's White Supremacist Past, Present May 27, 2017 12:00 am
- Jamaica's Opposition Urges Govt to Show Real Solidarity with Venezuela May 27, 2017 12:00 am
- Duterte Govt Cancels Peace Talks With Leftists, Attacks Communist Fighters and Peasants May 27, 2017 12:00 am
- 122 Killed in Sri Lanka in Monsoon Floods, Landslides May 27, 2017 12:00 am
- The New Indian Wars: Counterterrorism Tactics Used on DAPL Protesters May 27, 2017 12:00 am