Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Shoebat.com was founded by Walid Shoebat, a Muslim-turned-Christian journalist. His son, Theodore Shoebat, also provides articles occasionally. Content primarily includes criticism of Islam including Christian end times conspiracies. Strongly promotes homophobia.
Latest from Shoebat
- Caretaker Gnaws 92-Year-Old Woman To Death, Ripping Of Pieces Of Her Face And Chest, Woman’s Son Finds Caretaker’s Face Covered In Blood As He Walked In On The Grisly Scene May 23, 2017 7:32 am
- BOMBING IN ENGLAND: Nineteen Dead At Ariana Grande Concert. This Is Judgement For The West’s Rejection Of Christianity, Its Acceptance Of Homosexuality And Degeneracy May 23, 2017 2:57 am
- ISIS Butchers Forty-Seven People May 22, 2017 10:30 pm
- ‘Armageddon Has Come To Us’ Iraqi Christians Come Home To Destroyed Churches And A Broken Future At The Hands Of ISIS May 22, 2017 9:08 pm
- ‘You Made The Mess So You Can Clean It Up’ Poland Stands Up To Germany, Says She Will Not Be Intimidated To Accepting Muslims May 22, 2017 8:59 pm
- American Policy Makers Call For War In The Name Of Religious Freedom As Russian Government Holds Fast To Outlaw Heretical Cults May 22, 2017 8:44 pm
- Muslim Terrorists Kidnap People And Conduct Human Experiments On Them, They Take One Man And Force Him To Eat Poison, And He Endures An Agonizing Death For Ten Straight Days, They Cover One Man’s Body With Poison And Inject Chemicals Into Another Man Who Suffers For Two Hours And Dies May 22, 2017 12:30 am