Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Shoebat.com was founded by Walid Shoebat, a Muslim-turned-Christian journalist. His son, Theodore Shoebat, also provides articles occasionally. Content primarily includes criticism of Islam including Christian end times conspiracies. Strongly promotes homophobia.
Latest from Shoebat
- Christian Student Suspended From School After He Says He Disagrees With Muslim Teacher Saying That ‘Jesus Isn’t God’ March 29, 2017 7:29 pm
- Muslim Terrorists Slaughter Two Hundred Christians In A Very Short Amount Of Time March 29, 2017 1:00 am
- ISIS Kidnaps Two Hundred Children And Is Promising To Use Them As Human Shields For Upcoming Attacks March 28, 2017 10:10 pm
- The US Military Is Now Deliberately Preventing Bashar Al-Assad And His Troops From Fighting ISIS, While At The Same Time Supporting Muslim Rebels March 28, 2017 9:58 pm
- In The End, Many Conservatives Will Join The Antichrist March 28, 2017 9:46 pm
- Turkish President Erdogan Is Evil But He Is A Lot More Clever Than The So Called Leaders Of The Western World March 28, 2017 7:39 pm
- Erdogan, The New Prophet Of Allah Is Lashing At Europe And The Pope Calling Them “The Alliance Of Crusaders” March 27, 2017 9:57 pm