These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center Sources.
- Overall, we rate Political Critique strongly Left-Center biased based on editorial positions that usually favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing, a clean fact check record, and pro-science positions.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: Poland 63/180
Founded in 2002 by Stanisław Brzozowski, Krytyka Polityczna (Political Critique) is a quarterly magazine that is part of the largest Central and Eastern European liberal network of institutions and activists. The aim of Krytyka Polityczna is to revive the tradition of engaged Polish intelligentsia.
Funded by / Ownership
Political Critique is owned and published by Stanisław Brzozowski Association. Revenue is derived through donations.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Political Critique publishes news and information related to social science, culture, and politics. Articles often align with the left and utilize moderately loaded language such as The Future of European Gender Politics. This article is sourced from Salon.
Politically, Political Critique leans strongly left with concerns for climate change, social justice and also presents pro-science positions on vaccines. In general, most stories favor the left and are factual.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Political Critique strongly Left-Center biased based on editorial positions that usually favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing, a clean fact check record, and pro-science positions. (D. Van Zandt 12/12/2016) updated (12/4/2020)
Last Updated on December 4, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- U.S. COVID-19 cases increased threefold over past month
- Ex-Minneapolis police officer pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd’s death
- Cancer drug may treat severe COVID-19, study finds
- Facebook promised to remove “sensitive” ads. Here’s what it left behind.by Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 2:39 pm
- Schumer implores Fox News leaders to stop ‘amplification’ of ‘replacement theory’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 11:54 am